Opkg update error (wget returned 4) but everything else works fine

Hello Everyone, i'm a new user of OpenWrt, i've been using it for a few days on a rpi4, switched from opnsense/pfsense and so far i'm really enjoying using it.
After i setup my router i setup the lan interface and the wan with the vlan required by my isp, after that everything worked smoothly, even adguard after i installed it worked perfectly out of the box, i'm now encountering a problem while trying to install packages, if i run in ssh the command "opkg update" or "opkg install packageX" i always i get this error "Opkg update error (wget returned 4)", i tried searching on the forum, i tried disabling ipv6 as many user suggested under other posts, but nothing seems to work, if i ping for example 8.8.8.8, both from luci or ssh it works, but if i try to ping hostnames for example "google.com" or even "openwrt.org" i can't reach it, everything is working, internet is up and every member of my family is enjoying internet with no problem, but i can't update or install packagase and i can't seem to find a solution, hope some of you can help, thank you in advance for your time and support!

here i post the config/network i have

config interface 'loopback'
        option device 'lo'
        option proto 'static'
        option ipaddr '127.0.0.1'
        option netmask '255.0.0.0'

config device
        option name 'br-lan'
        option type 'bridge'
        list ports 'eth0'
        option ipv6 '0'

config interface 'lan'
        option device 'br-lan'
        option proto 'static'
        option ipaddr '192.168.10.1'
        option netmask '255.255.255.0'
        option dns '1.1.1.1 8.8.8.8'
        option ipv6 '0'

config interface 'wan'
        option proto 'pppoe'
        option device 'eth1'
        option username '**********'
        option password '*********'
        option ipv6 '0'

config device
        option type '8021q'
        option ifname 'eth1'
        option vid '835'
        option name 'eth1.835'
        option ipv6 '0'

Related ?

You are the Man! Thank you so much, didnt think it could be related to adguard, but if think about it, i got the problem after i installed it, thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.