Hello, I am attempting to set up Open-WRT on my 2014 Raspberry Pi 3B+ (No wifi chip). Things that works so far:
- I downloaded the latest RPi 3B+ image here.
- I flashed my sd card
- I can ssh into the Pi.
- I configured the WAN
- I can successfully ping outside the network (google.com)
Things that don't work:
- I can't access the LUCI dashboard from the browser (It's not installed)
- I can't install luci
root@OpenWrt:/etc# opkg install luci Unknown package 'luci'. Collected errors: * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package luci.
- when I run
opkg updateI get
Signature check failed. Remove wrong Signature file.
- (I disabled option check_signature and
opkg updateruns successfully)
- Now when I run
opkg list-upgradableI get the following messages for all of the packages
Package <package name> has no valid architecture, ignoring.
- I am unable to install any packages with
Has anyone encountered this error? I'm seeing a lot of people posting issues with the getting OpenWRT running on a Pi, so if there is a clear cut guide to get it running please send it to me.