OpenWrt Mobile router for N Network

Configuring the lan port's as a unamaged Switch, leting pass all the trafic

to be able to connect from wifi router and get access to that network's on lan changing the ip of the computer to be on the network range

i dont want to recive any dhcp from the router, i will give the ip for the pc this is only for an debuging equipments

Any question in there ?

Try typing the text, instead of posting pics

i Writted the my question i dont know why is on that format.

1 Configuring the lan port's as a unamaged Switch, leting pass all the trafic.
2 To be able to connect from wifi router and get access to that network's on lan changing the ip of the computer to be on the network range
3 i dont want to recive any dhcp from the router, i will give the ip for the pc, this is only for an debuging equipments

First I'm not sure what kind of port you have there, it looks like it is on the SPI bus which if there is a way to make it work like a generic Ethernet port, it would be very slow. Everyone uses a USB to Ethernet adapter to add a port to a Pi system.

1 is simple you just place both ports in the existing lan bridge, and there is hardware emulation of an unmanaged switch in the kernel. 2 is inherent in that setup. 3 is achieved by turning off the DHCP server which is set up by default on the OpenWrt lan network. Then you have to statically set the LAN IP to something compatible with the rest of the network, or make it a DHCP client.

1 Like

i think understant what you said @mk24 i will some fotos of the configuration and from the portable device, that was my first photos with the spi i moved to usb with an tp link

tommorow i will test it to see if it works