check-name = ChilliSpot-Max-Total-Octets
              reply-name = ChilliSpot-Max-Total-Octets
              sqlmod-inst = sql
              key = User-Name
              reset = never
query = "SELECT (SUM(AcctInputOctets)+-SUM(AcctOutputOctets)) FROM radacct
WHERE UserName='%{%k}'"
}

The Counter works fine if i manually logoff from hotspot and connect again. But if the Client stay online the ongoing session dont get disconnected.

For Example:
Expire-After := 3600 Seconds

The Client can be online until he shutdown his pc, or disonnect the wlan (or somethin else).

But if i disconnect with 10.1.0.1:3990/logoff and reconnect after 3601 it works and i cant reconnect with the same tickets.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks!

Some info is missing: What do you want to achieve?
I assume, you want to limit the users traffic to "...Total-Octets" and to limit the logged-in period (duration of time, user can be online). Correct ?
Second, where/ how do you set "Expire-After..." ?
However, this is no openwrt issue, but freeradius. And sounds like a commercial hotspot system.

Hello,

i use Openwrt with chillispot and freeradius. I have tickets with time limit or with traffic limit. Expire-After is in the mysql database, do you mean this?

1 Like

Then it looks like problem on freeradius. Correct config for freeradius is not trivial. Ask on their forum.

Since ChilliSpot-Max-Total-Octets is a vendor specific attribute, the chilli dictionary must be installed on your RADIUS server for this to work. Then you should sniff the network to see if it is being sent correctly to the hotspot as the access reply.

Hi mk24, with Expire-After i have the same Problem (i dont use both counter together). Thank you