OpenVPN server

The server configuration file i posted before and i can

push "route 192.168.100.0 255.255.255.0"

if is correct. Where 192.168.100.0 is my lan address.

Yes this is correct.

1 Like

I thought this seemed familiar and after looking around I found I had the same issue a few years ago, just forgot about it, @vgaetera explains what's needed for user/password with vpn server in this thread, although it sounds like its more secure to just use the certs.

2 Likes

Guys, now it works! even if some device remain unreachable. For exp the app to manage service on NAS.from phone. But i think is a problem not regarded by VPN server.

Great!

Some apps use mdns or other auto-discovery techniques that cannot be easily routed. In those cases, you won't be able to connect using the app.

If your problem is solved, please consider marking this topic as [Solved]. See How to mark a topic as [Solved] for a short how-to.

Furthermore the server work also without the route push "route 192.168.100.0 255.255.255.0"

Also solved with app. A password mismatch. Definitively solved!. Thank you all! Now i perform a backup and i repeat the procedure with Luci import. I will try :grin:.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.