Open port on Zyxel Keenetic Omni

Hello, i installed 18.06.4 and tried to open and forward ports for i2p on my computer but smth went wrong.
For example i tried to open 22 and 80 ports but they still closed. What i am doing wrong ?? Thanx

config rule
        option name 'Allow-web'
        option src 'wan'
        option dest 'lan'
        option dest_port '80'
        option target 'ACCEPT'

P.s. I have white ip and everything work with oem keenetic firmware

Open and forward ports are two different things.

You open a port usually on the router itself or to some host in the lan (without NAT). By default firewall on the wan zone, which includes wan and wan6 interfaces, will block almost all inbound connections. Therefore you need to open them yourself, according to your needs. This is accomplished with a rule.

You forward a port in order to do NAT on a public wan IP and send the packets inside to a host with a private IP. This is accomplished with a redirect.

If you want to access your router's port 22 from the internet, you open port 22 with a rule from source zone wan.
If you want to access a host in the lan from the internet, you create a rule from source wan zone to destination lan zone and ip/port of the host.
If you want to do NAT on port 80, then you need to create a redirect from wan port 80 to some IP in lan zone at port 80.