Online ImageBuilder and Upgrade Server

Should be fixed, thanks for reminding.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Excuse me, when will this problem be solved? I'm looking forward to solving this problem, please solve it.

Hi, is there an option to build firmware with test kernel?

I don't understand the problem.

Currently not since they're not part of the ImageBuilder. You could try the new 22.03-SNAPSHOT which contains 5.10 Kernels

No, it's not a problem, the problem is the previous one. That is solved now

anyone here tries the 22.03 snapshot? is it stable?

Stable on tp-link c6u, but banip and vpn-policy-routing missing a lot :{

How to build without IPv6? By dropping following [ip6tables, odhcp6c, odhcpd-ipv6only, ppp, ppp-mod-pppoe] will it work?

base-files busybox ca-bundle dnsmasq dropbear firewall fstools iptables kmod-gpio-button-hotplug kmod-ipt-offload kmod-leds-gpio kmod-mt7615-firmware kmod-mt7615e kmod-usb-ledtrig-usbport kmod-usb3 libc libgcc libustream-wolfssl logd luci mtd netifd opkg procd ucert uci uclient-fetch urandom-seed urngd wpad-basic-wolfssl

See

1 Like

:warning: Hi, please fix the image maker. Gives an error for version 19.07.x.

@aparcar it would be great if the online imagebuilder support the latest release 21.03.3
Thanks

1 Like

EDIT: the image builder is back online, now works.

I get this error at the moment (when I request a custom build), usually it has always worked, maybe it's only temporary, just to report it.

Error: Error while building firmware. See stdout/stderr

bumping this - @aparcar, any update on including 21.02.3 in the list of build options?

[edited to correct the version # - ugh.]

Added, overall please use sysupgrade.openwrt.org instead.

I'm still surprised how much the Linksys device is updated compared to everything else...

3 Likes

thanks much.

is https://asu.aparcar.org/ going away? i'd prefer to create the images ahead of time and then i can load them without any outside dependencies (server down, package missing, etc). i greatly appreciate the service.

:grinning: Hello dear aparcar, please add version 19.07.10 to the list. This version is newer than version 19.07.9.
:heart_eyes: I look forward to adding this version to the list.
Thanks a lot.

Done, please enjoy.

1 Like

:grinning: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart: Thanks a lot :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: