O2 homebox 3232 Sphairon IAD OpenWrt?

Hi, did someone get openwrt working on this device?
I found some infos on getting a shell working so i'm going to test it and open the device.

I disposed two of them some months ago. Don't they only have 16 MiB of RAM and I think the flash was 2MiB parallel NOR? There was a reason why I didn't add OpenWrt support for it. Please don't waste your time on this outdated hardware. It's more than 7 years old. When you say getting a shell, you're surely talking about something like this: https://heinrichs.io/430.

If you are currently using it, don't break it. Most supported routers don't have xDSL. If I were you, I would put it in bridge mode (if supported), and get a router of your choice for OpenWrt.

The reseted to default device, (192.168.1.1) tells me device is not activated.

Got with a deeplink (hp://192.168.1.1/web.cgi?controller=System&action=IndexConfig)
access to system config backup
with the help of (h
ps://heinrichs.io/430)
or
(h**ps://www.ip-phone-forum.de/threads/o2-homebox-3232-fw-2-12-26-1-voip-daten-via-ssh-auslesen.271687/)
it's german but google can translate it.

Now i have rc.conf where i can edit the interfaces.
I'll try to bridge LAN to Wifi

A consumer wireless router will typically have LAN and WiFi bridged out of the box; I don't think you need to do anything about that.

What I was saying is that if you want OpenWrt in your network, then you can try to set your ISP modem-router to bridge mode, where it only handles the xDSL connection, and outputs PPPoE, which you will handle by a router you buy and install OpenWrt on it.

Check this https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/network/wan/bridge-mode

My o2 HomeBox 6641 is connecting me to the internet.

I'm going to setup a wifi bridge to my garage and the 3232 has also a switch build in.
I thought it would work with OpenWrt.

I saw T-Com Speedport W 500V has openwrt
and Arcadyan ARV752DPW22 (Vodafone EasyBox 803A) maybe i can get hands of one of these if it fails with 3232.