Obligatory: first time poster, sorry if I'm not coming out clear etc.
So I've recently upgrade my installation of OpenWRT, because of random crashes from the routers side. What version I had before was an old one, which number I can't remember. But it was about 3 years ago I installed it.
Now after I flashed the new update, using LuCi's interface, I can connect to LuCi, but I cant connect to the internet.
I dunno if this is relevant, but my setup is:
- ISPN: YouSee Denmark
- I'm getting my internet through broadband, thus need YouSee's own router to interpret the signal, so that is in bridge mode.
- A Linksys WRT1200AC as the router
What I've tried:
- Re-flashing OpenWRT on the Linksys router through LuCi
- Restarting router and restarting the bridge router several times and for longer periods
- Enabling and disabling the broadcast option
- Changing the MAC
(Only two links are allowed for new users)
Any help is appreciated!