New 3DS - BootNTR and LuCi Firmware

I repeat myself... even If i don't test what you are saying, it doesn't matter for the context you are exposing to be confused.

I already mark it... Investigate for my own.

If you make a Conjecture and predict but can't technically explain why... it doesn't differ from guessing. Sure, you CAN be right. But that's not science. Don't just read what you need, but what it means.

More over, one of the steps is what I did, ask you what will be the symptoms ( Explained exactly - Since this is Science after all ) and another is to question How is that "SOLUTION" going to help me. A non technical explanation of symptoms, barley copy-paste of what I said, and, again, a magical solution, for magicians.

Don't pretend to know what the Scientific method is, when just at the beginning of it, your ideas come to nothing.

No... you are guessing, and I'm testing your hypotheses by asking.

Hahaha, no... not at all... Router is working, I just want to fix the N3DS streaming to the PC, that's all. So yeah... keep going, keep showing off your lack of skills.

Once again, if you are not going to add information to continue over, leave the conversation.

Stop playing games. I said I tested and proved the loop. What is your problem forreal?

If you want paid help that cares about your WiFi, you should solicit such. If you want to solve the issue with FPS declining thru your OpenWrt when running your Nintendo, then let us know.

FYI, the solution was unchecked. Again, please clearly note what solved the issue, as I tested a stream while improperly tagging the CPU and reproduced your problem in Post No. 1.

I tested it out, and It made my router unreachable ( Couldn't access through Web ) even though I had Internet - And no, it did not fix my N3DS Streaming Problem.

Weird... I had no problem whatsoever streaming on my PC ( Like 0 Problems whatsoever ). Just streaming from my N3DS to my PC. What's weird about that, is that you can not test something you do not know or possess.

Anyway, moving forward, since I'm not going to use Luci for anything else ( I just wanted to get rid of some stuff that Telefonica didn't want us to disable - And I needed to fix the problem above stated ), I just upgrade LuCi to 19.07. ( I aware of the limitation ).

It fixed some things that I wasn't able to enable before, like the "Multicast Forwarding", and the WiFi itself, which before I had to touch many things from inside the Router ( Through SSH ) and now I did not have to. ( Thanks Guys. Great Job, Excellent Improvement ) - ETH0.1 is untagged, yes.

N3DS streaming is still failing. If I'm connected to SSH while trying to stream ( It doesn't disconnect me for no reason at all now ) the router slows down. Could that be "Multicast Forwarding" slowing down the LuCi Router CPU? ( And NOW, like right now after this upgrade, it will be a problem of the router's hardware )