Need Help Returning To Stock Tp Link Archer C5 V2

i installed openwrt without knowing the 5g is not supported on the archer c5 v2, i'm a noob and very confused about returning to stock, i tried to tftp the firmware but i do not not understand how to edit it. does anyone have a .bin for the archer c5 v2 they already stripped? thank you very much

Thank you for the help, But i seem to be getting this error now tplink%20help3

tplink%20help%204

tplink%20help%205

never mind i bricked it... no more ssh and i can't figure out how to tpft, the wps light stays solid green in failsafe mode and i can't find the tpft protocol in wireshark. guess i will have to buy a new one oh well

Same problem...

Good day. I have a serious problem - I do not know how to return to the stock firmware at TP-Link Archer C5 v2. OpenWRT - OpenWrt 18.06.1 r7258-5eb055306f / LuCI openwrt-18.06 branch (git-18.228.31946-f64b152) and does not work with 5ghz WIFI. The reason behind OpenWRT was NordVPN and OpenVPN. However, the integrated 2.4Ghz Wifi is not enough in my home and I bought the Archer C5v2 just for 5ghz antennas. I have MacOS and putty application does not exist. And TftpServer app does not do anything...

Hello,

After trying to restore the stock firmware with "sysupgrade -n", I bricked my Archer c5 v2. It is impossible to restore router via TFTP, since after turning on, device restarted in 15 seconds.

Any advice or maybe someone has a stock flash dump.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dmNY7vVc7rnplUDiBl-LpXMRteIFMAub?usp=sharing

here i attached full stock dump (latest EU fw)

1 Like