Hello, first time compiler. I found this cool project on Github called tinyHIPPO (IDS) and wanted to compile it. First time trying such a thing.
I've configured a new VM and installed all the needed tools to build the package.
I cloned the tinyHIPPO repo to my home folder, and ran the following
- cp -r $HOME/tinyHIPPO/* $HOME/mypackages/examples/tinyHIPPO/src
- $HOME/source/scripts/feeds update mypackages
- $HOME/source/scripts/feeds install -a -p mypackages
- cd $HOME/source/ && make menuconfig
- cd $HOME/source/ && sudo make package/tinyHIPPO/compile V=sc
But I get this error below. Can someone help me out? I dont know where I went wrong. if someone has time, can they clone the repo and see if the project works on their machine?
COMPILING make: Entering directory '/home/ben/source' make: *** No rule to make target 'package/tinyHIPPO/compile'. Stop. make: Leaving directory '/home/ben/source' make: *** [/home/ben/source/include/toplevel.mk:230: package/tinyHIPPO/compile] Error 2