My Build Process fails with this error (nfs-kernel-server)

Hello,
unfortunately my build process fails with the following error message.

checking rpc/rpc.h usability... no
checking rpc/rpc.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: rpc/rpc.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: rpc/rpc.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: rpc/rpc.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: rpc/rpc.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: rpc/rpc.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING:     ## ---------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to linux-nfs@vger.kernel.org ##
configure: WARNING:     ## ---------------------------------------- ##
checking for rpc/rpc.h... no
configure: error: Header file rpc/rpc.h not found - maybe try building with --enable-tirpc
make[3]: *** [Makefile:207: /home/stefan.harbich/Downloads/tp-link/openwrt/build_dir/hostpkg/nfs-utils-2.5.4/.configured] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/stefan.harbich/Downloads/tp-link/openwrt/feeds/packages/net/nfs-kernel-server'
time: package/feeds/packages/nfs-kernel-server/host-compile#9.94#8.44#21.37
    ERROR: package/feeds/packages/nfs-kernel-server [host] failed to build.
make[2]: *** [package/Makefile:114: package/feeds/packages/nfs-kernel-server/host/compile] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/stefan.harbich/Downloads/tp-link/openwrt'
make[1]: *** [package/Makefile:110: /home/stefan.harbich/Downloads/tp-link/openwrt/staging_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/stamp/.package_compile] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/stefan.harbich/Downloads/tp-link/openwrt'
make: *** [/home/stefan.harbich/Downloads/tp-link/openwrt/include/toplevel.mk:230: world] Fehler 2

What can I do?

Not much unless you're proficient with cross compilation and GNU autoconf.

Could you provide the contents of /home/stefan.harbich/Downloads/tp-link/openwrt/build_dir/hostpkg/nfs-utils-2.5.4/config.log after the build failed?

The file will be very long, so ideally only paste a few dozen lines surrounding occurrences of rpc.h.

I would like to see why it could not get compiled. Your grep rpc filtered those surrounding lines. Maybe retry with grep -C 10 rpc.h

I added that nfs-kernel-server to the message thread title, so that people actually understand the context... Hopefully someone using that package may notice this.