MikroTik RB951Ui-2nd HAP Custom Openwrt

Hello,
I am working on the MikroTik RB951Ui-2nd and i installed the default OpenWRT Image Version 19,07,04 on the device. I can now access the Luci using the 192.168.1.1.
I did another customized OpenWRT Version, where I made changed to the LAN IP Address and the Wifi Interface. the way i did that, i configured everything on the Luci Page and i made a backup of the config and stored this config into my custom Openwrt and Compiled and built an image successfully.
The problem is when i flash that image either by using the Luci page or using the scp command after ssh to the router, after the image is flashed. I still see the default conmfiguration of the Openwrt. meaning that the router did not take these changes. Any Reasons for that?
I checked the packages i need in the ar71xx target, and they are there..
I tried several commits such as : b72077150dfff4c24ab189e3e31c28f96ede892b
as well as the last openwrt commit. I still land with the same problem
I get no error messages that is why it is hard to find out what is actually wrong. Any help will be much appreciated..
Thanks in Advance

The way to do this is to tar -xf the config backup tar into the build system's files/ directory, so you end up with a tree like $BUILDROOT/files/etc/config/network. This can be done either with a build from source or Image Builder, which would be better in your case since the rest of the install will then be a standard release build.

Thanks for the reply,
Did i get you correctly, Do you mean i should download the backup from luci as a tar file then ssh to the router and copy it into the tmp/etc/config folder and then uncompress it and then do my changes there and then build?.

Set up the router the way you want it. Use "Generate archive" on System->Backup/Flash Firmware or sysupgrade -b on CLI to export a tar archive. In your build system on a PC, extract this archive into the files/ directory. For a build from source you will need to create the directory at the highest level in the build tree. Then build. The files will be baked into the squashfs rom instead of the usual defaults. You can then deploy this image with sysgrade and it will start up with the configuration you had.

It is also possible to directly create or edit files on the PC, but this has a big risk of leaving an unworkable configuration which will result in a total brick.

That's exactly what am doing, but still no change between the custom and the default image seen!