Mikrotik Rb951ui-2hnd

Good evening, I'm having trouble compiling the OpenWRT source for the Mikrotik Rb951ui-2hnd router. When I try to compile, the make list doesn't find a viable target name. What would be the procedure? Although I am new to the OpenWRT site, I am not new to using OpenWRT, which I have been using since 2005. I decided to compile because I am integrating some tools from the Pineapple. Thank you.

The question would be what you've been trying so far, exactly.

mikrotik_routerboard-951ui-2hnd is there, in the mikrotik subtarget of ath79 - and there are current snapshot images on the download servers, so it seems to build.

sudo make -C cake/openwrt-imagebuilder-19.07.2-ar71xx-generic.Linux-x86_64/ image PROFILE=mikrotik_routerboard-951ui-2hnd PACKAGES="at autossh base-files bash block-mount ca-certificates chat dnsmasq e2fsprogs ethtool firewall hostapd-utils ip6tables iwinfo kmod-ath kmod-ath9k kmod-ath9k-htc kmod-crypto-manager kmod-fs-ext4 kmod-fs-nfs kmod-fs-vfat kmod-gpio-button-hotplug kmod-ipt-offload kmod-leds-gpio kmod-ledtrig-default-on kmod-ledtrig-netdev kmod-ledtrig-timer kmod-lib-crc-itu-t kmod-mt76x2u kmod-nf-nathelper kmod-rt2800-usb kmod-rtl8187 kmod-rtl8192cu kmod-scsi-generic kmod-usb-acm kmod-usb-ledtrig-usbport kmod-usb-net-asix kmod-usb-net-asix-ax88179 kmod-usb-net-rndis kmod-usb-ohci kmod-usb-serial-pl2303 kmod-usb-storage-extras kmod-usb-uhci kmod-usb-wdm kmod-usb2 libbz2-1.0 libcurl4 libelf1 libffi libgdbm libgmp10 libiconv-full2 libltdl7 libnet-1.2.x libnl200 libustream-mbedtls20150806 libxml2 logd macchanger mtd nano ncat netcat nginx openssh-client openssh-server openssh-sftp-server openssl-util php7-cgi php7-fpm php7-mod-hash php7-mod-json php7-mod-mbstring php7-mod-openssl php7-mod-session php7-mod-sockets php7-mod-sqlite3 ppp ppp-mod-pppoe procps-ng-pkill procps-ng-ps rtl-sdr ssmtp tcpdump-mini uboot-envtools uci uclibcxx uclient-fetch urandom-seed urngd usb-modeswitch usbreset usbutils wget wireless-tools wpad busybox libatomic1 libstdcpp6 libubus20191227 -wpad-basic -dropbear"

Profile "mikrotik_routerboard-951ui-2hnd" does not exist!
Use "make info" to get a list of available profile names.
make[1]: *** [Makefile:191: _check_profile] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/Pineapple/sweet-pineapple-builder/cake/openwrt-imagebuilder-19.07.2-ar71xx-generic.Linux-x86_64'
make: *** [Makefile:196: image] Error 2

sudo is always wrong, as are 19.07 (which is EOL, unsupported and contains unfixed security issues) and ar71xx (ath79).