Mikrotik RB941-2nD support for "mode" button

Hello everyone, i managed to install openwrt snapshot successfully on those routers:

I had to install snapshot because current 18.06.1 did not work
This routers have a visible button named mode, and other one named res/wps
My idea is to use the mode button to run some sh scripts, or enable/disable adblock for example.
I tried everything on https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/hardware/hardware.button to find this button, without success.
I tried the reset button, this one works, i deleted this file: /etc/rc.button/reset and after, created /etc/hotplug.d/button/button script with logger commands that worked as intended.
The problem is that i cant reach this mode button. After some investigation i found this:

this file @ line 840 i can read: /* hAP lite has a single reset button as gpio 16 */
That is not true, The 941-2nD (hAP lite) (as read @ line 821), the one that i have it has this mode button.
My router FCC ID: TV7RB941-2ND mac starts with: CC:2D:E0, its recently purchased on 2018
Please can you developers add support for this button please?
Is there a way that i can do to enable the "mode" button?
Maybe modifing the source code, applying a patch, enabling some gpio, some script?
Thank you in advance, have a good day!

Hello, @rubenkku and others.

I have the same hAP lite 2nd, and the same issue.

Has been something done?
I have just installed the latest snapshot, Powered by LuCI Master (f138fc93) / OpenWrt SNAPSHOT r10011-71ab2c9