Making the most out of my dump AP

This is an easy one. I have configured my OpenWrt successfully as an access point only. Everything is working like a charm. I want to explore what else can be accomplished under this configuration. Could you please send me some links to read about possibilities? Or at least mention them so I can google over them?

Thanks for reading, Beto.

What main router do you use? You can for example not use multiple SSID with VLANs on the AP unless the router supports VLANs (or at least multiple LANs).

My main modem (from my ISP) is a ZTE

Model F660
Hardware Version V3.0
Software Version V1.0.0T5
Boot Loader Version V1.2.0P1T2
is not supported by OpenWRT, it receives optic fiber and the TV decoder are connected to it. So I cannot get rid of it. The WiFi provided by this modem it's really awful, that's the reason I bought this router and configured it with OpenWrt, obviously the WiFi is turned off on this modem.

My main router is:

Hostname OpenWrt
Model TP-LINK Archer C7 v5
Architecture Qualcomm Atheros QCA956X ver 1 rev 0
Firmware Version OpenWrt 18.06.4 r7808-ef686b7292 / LuCI openwrt-18.06 branch (git-19.170.32094-4d6d8bc)
Kernel Version 4.9.184

I don't understand this part sorry, could you please provide a link to read about this?

How can I know this?

The Archer C7 isn't really ready for gigabit service, the CPU is not very powerful.

In general when you go to a two box system you want to dumb down the ISP modem / router as much as possible so it becomes a dumb media converter from Ethernet to fiber or DSL or cable or whatever you have. Your OpenWrt box will do your own routing. Then you can set up things like a guest network or VPN server (though VPN server won't work at real high speed due to the CPU).

Good to know but I think that's not the case as the speed contracted is only of 60Mbps.

Great! How can I achieve this? Could you please provide a link to read about this?

Is this device a router or a FTTH GPON / ONT?

you could add a HDD to USB &share via samba as a slow NAS
but also run minidnla as a media share DLNA device

Sorry for late response.

Not sure if I understood the question properly but this is my answer:

The ZTE F660 is not a router. It's a FTTH GPON / ONT modem installed by my ISP.

Please let me know if this answer is OK for you, otherwise please rephrase the question.

Thank you.
So I'm going to google for this two options:

and