[LXC] containers repo for armhf (32bit)

as linuxcontainers disabled builds for armhf (32bit) containers I've decided to setup a build script and share the results (repo) with this community.

maurerr.github.io/lxc

and a mirror lxc.hosts.name

I’ve tested it on my omnia and can bring up any container.

known issues:

• github pages enforces the same 100MB file limit like for its git repo so can’t upload archlinux, funtoo and gentoo containers so if you know a free service or can provide a subdomain to a web hosting I can upload those 3 ones as well. ( otherwise we might loose ubuntu mantic and future 24.04 as it’s already at 99.9+ MB) - workaround - use the mirror lxc.hosts.name

Please let me know here if any container breaks as I don't do CI.

Disclaimer: the containers are build for my own use and I’m not responsible for any data or hardware loss !

2 Likes

wow. Thank you SOO much.

I have been racking my brain how I was going to get a tool chain built and get some of these built for my armv7 router.

1 Like

If there was any way I could further impose on you to build an image for rockylinux 9 I would be very very grateful.

Thanx again either way!

Rockylinux doesn't support arm 32bit

ohh I guess that makes sense as rocky is pretty new as a distro. Ubuntu it is :smile:

No it's not that, it's because the upstream distro (rhel) never did support arm 32bit.