Luci-statistics ping enabled but not working

Pretty much that. It’s installed, configured but the graphs are showing nothing

How do I start troubleshooting this?

Thanks!

In the past one could use domain names, but since a while only numeric IP addresses seem to work. Here is my /etc/config/luci_statistics' ping section:

config statistics 'collectd_ping'                                                                                                   
        option TTL '127'                                                                                                            
        option Interval '30'                                                                                                        
        option enable '1'                                                                                                           
        option AddressFamily 'any'                                                                                                  
        option Hosts 'gstatic.com 8.8.8.8 1.1.1.1 9.9.9.9'   

only 8.8.8.8 1.1.1.1 9.9.9.9 are reported, gstatic.com is silently dropped. Could that be your issue?

1 Like

I only put in 8.8.8.8

I’ll check the config and compare against yours. Thx!

I only had IP’s but copy & pasting yours (and removing gstatic) has it working now

So wierd as it was configured they luci-statistics

Thanks again for your help!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.