Luci on development snapshot

Hi.
Trying to build development snapshot for Raspberry cm3. Have issue with enabling luci. After flashing img to target and run opkg update and then opkg install luci i get the following output:

root@OpenWrt:/# opkg install luci
Multiple packages (libgcc1 and libgcc1) providing same name marked HOLD or PREFE                R. Using latest.
Multiple packages (libgcc1 and libgcc1) providing same name marked HOLD or PREFE                R. Using latest.
Multiple packages (libpthread and libpthread) providing same name marked HOLD or                 PREFER. Using latest.
Installing luci (git-20.074.84698-ead5e81) to root...
Downloading https://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/packages/aarch64_cortex-a53/                luci/luci_git-20.074.84698-ead5e81_all.ipk
Collected errors:
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for kmod-ledtrig-default                -on found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for kmod-ledtrig-heartbe                at found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for kmod-ledtrig-netdev                 found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for kmod-ledtrig-timer f                ound, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for luci:
 *      kernel (= 5.4.85-1-c30db93069196e46adb92b11b3940c3d)
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package luci.

luci feed enabled in menuconfig

what i doing wrong?

Thanks

If you make your own img, you have to provide you own packages.

Or use official snapshot, and then use official packages.

Thanks for your answer.
I used the dev snapshot because I hadn't found driver for rtl8721bs in 19.07.5 or 19.07.3.
I realize that I have to build packages.

Could you please advise were I can find out how to build it?

If you use the online snapshots, you can install the packages.

But the nightly snapshot invalidate the previous one. You have to install everything you need before the next snapshot is built.

Or DL the all the packages, and have a local repository.