LG smartv not able to connect to OpenWrt repeater

I just installed OpenWrt 18.06.1 in my TL-WR841N V11, connect to the wifi network and configurate the new network and My LG smartv (42LA660T-DA) is not able to connect to the wifi.

My smarthpohne (Huawei nova plus) and my laptop (dell precision M3800) manage to connect to the wifi without any problem.

I tried a lot of thing, restarting, opening the network (none security), selecting different options in the advanced settings of the wireless network but I didn't have any luck.

I found this thread, https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Modems-Hardware/Problems-with-LG-smart-TV-connecting-to-wifi/td-p/115436

Tried a lot of thing suggested there, without any luck. I also tied to install the miniupnp package, but I got and error. Now that I know a little bit more abount UPNP I don't think getting to install that package It will solve the problem.

Can someone help me?

Does the tv have an Ethernet port? If so use an Ethernet cable to connect it to the router and do a check for updated firmware. Once the firmware is current try wireless again.