- I have a few routers with OpenWRT CC already flashed.
- I want to flash them to a more active development(LEDE here I come!)
- Can I simply use the LEDE sysupgrade.bin for my routers on top of the OpenWRT CC install in Luci???
- If not #3, do I have to flash back to my routers stock firmware then install the LEDE firmware.bin from there???
- THE LAST QUESTION: Does Luci actually come installed and enabled by default in the stable releases?
I want to think that #3 will work like that since it's built on top of the same code for the most part. If not, I have no issues doing it the long way and most likely the right and better way.
I read quite a few threads already and could not find a clear and precise answer. Seems most got off topic or deviated from the OP.
My apologies if this is a repeat. Feel free to delete it.