Lava LR-25G001

I apologize in advance, stupid question, but
Here is techdata of Lava LR-25G001. This router has JBoot, unlike our TP-LINK's U-Boot. But all other specifications are the same, even the additional Wi-Fi-2,4/5G chip - MT7610EN. I'm not an OpenWrt expert, so I want to know what happens if I just flash the LAVA factory image into the device's flash memory with a programmer? The switch won't work because of the wrong register values, but will the rest of the system as a whole work?
UPD. If you take a look at the original firmware, you can find qca8337_switch in it, and then if you unpack it, you get something like this:

│   linuxrc
│
├───bin
│   │   ash
│   │   busybox
│   │   cat
│   │   chmod
│   │   cp
│   │   date
│   │   df
│   │   echo
│   │   kill
│   │   login
│   │   ls
│   │   mkdir
│   │   mount
│   │   netstat
│   │   pidof
│   │   ping
│   │   ping6
│   │   ps
│   │   qca8337_switch
│   │   rm
│   │   sh
│   │   sleep
│   │   umount
│   │
│   └───qca8337_switch~
│           .bss
│           .comment
│           .ctors
│           .data
│           .dtors
│           .dynamic
│           .dynstr
│           .dynsym
│           .eh_frame
│           .fini
│           .gnu.attributes
│           .got
│           .hash
│           .init
│           .interp
│           .jcr
│           .mdebug.abi32
│           .MIPS.stubs
│           .pdr
│           .reginfo
│           .rld_map
│           .rodata
│           .sdata
│           .shstrtab
│           .strtab
│           .symtab
│           .text
│           NULL

Some files looks interesting...

Why ? it's already supported, and there's a procedure for installing openwrt ...

https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt/openwrt.git;a=commit;h=20b09a2125f5b35ade1f3e9cebb15fe03e3b4e3c

By device I meant tplink, so the instructions from lava will not work.

I'm no where near an openwrt expert either. There's a few things that I can see keeping that from working though:

• There's a header on the tplink fw created with mktplinkfw2
  • The offsets in target/linux/ramips/dts/mt7620a_lava_lr-25g001.dts are wrong for things like the location of the config.
  • There appears to be multiple ways to wire the switches together, so even with the same two chips they might not match.
  • There appears to be differences between devices on what state it leaves the switch chip in.

My experiments have generally consisted of taking some random set of values from the Lava, Engenius, other TPLink .dts files and create one .dts that I hope might work, then building an image with that and flashing over TFTP. Someone that knows what they're doing might be able to get it working quickly, but I've mostly been wandering in the dark.

@medvm a post like this should be in For Developers catagory

also, you are not telling anyone the model of the device you are working with

(if you want help for adding the device to openwrt, start a new post)