Is Archer C6 v3.2 supported by OpenWrt?

There is only 1 MAC address on sticker tho!

Also WAN is set, protocol: DHCP. Should WAN be set to DHCP?

that's OK, LAN MAC is often WAN MAC + 1 (or similar) , but whatever hex value for the last pair will do, as long as it isn't the same as the WAN or the radios.

depends on your ISP, how was it set up in the past ?

I don't know what this even means.

I have no idea.

I will probably revert for now to default firmware, til i feel better, i can't deal with this right now...

LOL i don't even know how to do that: https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/installation/generic.uninstall
Can i just restart router 4 times how it says on installation page, is this good idea? https://openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/archer_c6_v3#oem_easy_installation Because I can't even figure this out in this state...

Can i flash default TP-link firmware from OpenWrt web UI, these other procedures I don't know for what purpose they are, or how to do them.

EDIT: i tried reset button from factory reset link on my router page, but that didn't work either and i read generic reset e.g. from web UI is risking - and there is nothing about that on my router page! Damn i don't even know how to revert this damned thing :///

Like you don't know how messed up i am, i suffer from insomnia, it is even hard to press a button for me no joke! I was pressing wps button maybe, instead there is a hole, i totally forgot... Hope I can at least revert this damned thing, i don't have time for this ATM...

Hmm holding reset button didn't help too over 10 seconds and waiting like 15 minutes aaaaaaaaaa

Well it might be easier to fix openwrt at this point, i will try but i have no idea where to even start

EDIT2: I want to try to fix it, i will try later today when i feel better. It will be easier fix, then restore factory defaults i think, it will be something stupid I know it: it always is some small simple thing somewhere...

You may want to wait and take a meditative pause - until you are able to mentally focus on the task. :person_in_lotus_position: :palms_up_together: :pray: :prayer_beads:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.