IPV6 Leakage with OpenVPN and TorGuard

Is there a way to get OpenVPN to stop leaking IPV6? Is there any VPN provider that supports IPV6 at the router level and not in some agent installed on a client PC?

Backstory -
I've recently installed OpenVPN on my Netgear R7800. I am mostly pleased with how its working.

My real ipv address is not showing with any of the leak test sights and that is a good thing. My DNS doesn't appear to be leaking either.

However, my IPV6 address is leaking and when you plug that address into an online leak test site, my address is pegged to the city that I live in and the name of my ISP is tied to it. This is a bad thing.

I've been in touch with TorGuard a few times about this. They go back and forth between not understanding what I'm telling them, to telling me they don't have a solution other than using their client based agent on my PC.

I just want to check in with this forum to see if anyone else has had this problem and what they do to resolve it. I am hoping there is a fix at the router level. Please let me know.

My setup -
ISP - Comcast
Cable Modem - Motorola MB8600 in BRIDGE mode
Router - Netgear R7800 Lede 17.01.4 r3560-79f57e422d

Final Note - The Cable Modem in bridge mode is transparent and has no IPV4 address. The IP from Comcast goes right thru it and is picked up by my router. This is my real IP address or as some would call my NAT address. This is not true of IPV6. The cable modem has an IPV6 address. I guess this is due to the nature of IPV6 and how it was designed. IPV6 does not support NAT so every address is a 'real' address, is public and can be routed. You can't hide behind an IPV6 NAT or VPN. Correct me if I am wrong on any of that. I hope I'm wrong on the VPN portion of that comment.

Therefore, rather than fixing OpenVPN maybe what we need is a new package for creating an IPV6 tunnel. Just a thought.

Linux and LEDE support IPv6 network address translation (NAT), Which means you can potentially use one single public IPv6 address located on the router if you want. Of course NAT is something you generally want to avoid. (Network prefix translation [NPT] is usually preferred if you need translation in IPv6.)

Thanks mikma. Very handy. At this point I have just turned off IPV6 DHCP in the router to prevent those addresses from leaking. IPv6 has been around a fairly long time but it still hasn't overtaken IPv4. I anticipate that it will someday but IPv4 may never go away.