Iptable for redsocks config

I have tested my redsocks config on my laptop for transparent proxy of port http 80 and it works.
but applying redsocks iptable rules on my router makes it so that my internet gets messed up so much that even pinging 8.8.8.8 wont work.

I think this is because I am not fimilar with iptable and I am just copy pasting command that I found for redsocks.

my router is bridged with my modem and my router is connecting through pppoe to internet via modem bridge.I can connect the router to modem via LAN and then use modem for connecting to internet and make router just a LAN client of modem but I need the lede ability for pppoe script for reconnecting and also using that lan mode would make it so that I cant remote ssh to my router from WAN side.

this is my setup:
old adsl modem connected via phone-----LAN-cable---->router-----lan-cable---->laptop.

on router that is linksys wrt1200 there are two ethernet ports.
one is eth0 for wan which connects to modem(in both simple LAN mode and bridge manages mode) and one eth1 which is for lan switch I think.(there are 4 lan port beside the WAN/LAN port)

now when I use the redsocks iptables on laptop I just put the lan port of laptop in these commands:

# Create new chain 
iptables -t nat -X REDSOCKS
iptables -t nat -N REDSOCKS

# Ignore LANs and some other reserved addresses. 
iptables -t nat -A REDSOCKS -d 0.0.0.0/8 -j RETURN 
iptables -t nat -A REDSOCKS -d 10.0.0.0/8 -j RETURN
iptables -t nat -A REDSOCKS -d 10.10.1.0/22 -j RETURN
iptables -t nat -A REDSOCKS -d 127.0.0.0/8 -j RETURN 
iptables -t nat -A REDSOCKS -d 169.254.0.0/16 -j RETURN
iptables -t nat -A REDSOCKS -d 172.16.0.0/12 -j RETURN 
iptables -t nat -A REDSOCKS -d 192.168.0.0/16 -j RETURN
iptables -t nat -A REDSOCKS -d 224.0.0.0/4 -j RETURN 
iptables -t nat -A REDSOCKS -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 12345 
iptables -t nat -I OUTPUT 1 -p tcp -o enp5s0 -j REDSOCKS 
#iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING 1 -p tcp -s 192.168.1.0/22 -j REDSOCKS 

the enp5s0 is my laptop ethernet interface name.

how can I do this on my lede router(redsocks running on router too) ?
is the issue is the bridge mode that creates a pppoe-wan interface?
I tested with that and eth0 in the place on enp5s0 but it doesnt work.

any help would be appreciated.
P.S. I am not a pro linux user.(i use linux though) and I just can copy and paste iptable command (cant find a brief guide for this on internet for iptable that is not very long and technical)

Hello reza,

i think this is the wrong interface. From my point of view this should be the interface name of the wan
(eth0|eth1|pppoe) i do not know your wan port from you router.

thanks but as I said in my post that config works on my laptop and of course on my router I have replaces the enps5 with both eth0 and ppoe-wan.
but they just mess the connection and then even ping doesnt go through to internet.