Internet speeds cut in half

Im only getting 46mb download speeds. Im paying for 100MB from Specturm. What setting am I missing to get the full speed.

Firmware Version:

LEDE Reboot 17.01.2 r3435-65eec8bd5f/ LuCi lede-17.01 branch (git-17.152.82987-7f6fc16)

Linksys WRT1900AC V1

Are you testing over Ethernet or over WiFi?

And how is your router connected? Presumably to the modem? Try connecting a properly firewalled device directly to the modem. What kind of speeds are you getting in that setup?

1 Like

Any special reason why you are still on 17.01.2 instead of the latest release 17.01.4?

1 Like

Thank you for your response. Ive been busy and finally found some time to try this. Im getting an error that says

The uploaded image file does not contain a supported format. Make sure that you choose the generic image format for your platform this is a pic of error not sure if this will upload or not. I thought I had the right file any way you can direct me to the correct link for the firmware I need to flash my linksys 1900 AC version 1

error

I found it. I had an image file before. I did not know I needed the Bin file Now to have some fun playing with it

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.