Continuing the discussion from Please fix kerning in new logo:
In order to get things going, I suggest to implement the new styling during the next 7 days.
From the notes of the meeting on 19.08.2020
New OpenWrt logo implementation
- in the wiki -> tmomas
- downloads.openwrt.org -> currently no logo, but good idea to implement it; jow has access
- forum.openwrt.org -> thess
- github.com/openwrt -> already implemented
- bugs.openwrt.org -> ask jow, thess
- Which colour combination for the wiki navbar?
- take white and blue (dark blue background)
- Which favicon colour combination for all sites?
- take the coloured one with white background
- When to do a coordinated switch for all sites?
- ask people with access when they could do it
we should do a coordinated change on all sites, within a limited timeframe (1 week); avoid changing the last site to the new logo in 2021...
- Who updates which site? -> see above
For the wiki, I could do it over the weekend.