ImageBuilder 22.03.0-rc1 error for wrt1900ac (v1)

Hi,
I created a build script for wrt1900ac v1 (mamba) and I got several errors when trying to build the image file.
I also tried removing the additional packages, but I still get errors:

Collected errors:
 * pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency libwolfssl5.3.0.ee39414e for libustream-wolfssl20201210
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for libustream-wolfssl found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package libustream-wolfssl.
 * pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency libubox20211120 for mtd
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for mtd found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package mtd.
 * pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency libwolfssl5.3.0.ee39414e for wpad-basic-wolfssl
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for wpad-basic-wolfssl found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package wpad-basic-wolfssl.
make[2]: *** [Makefile:169: package_install] Error 255
make[1]: *** [Makefile:124: _call_image] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:242: image] Error 2
make: Leaving directory '/tmp/OpenWrtImageBuilder/openwrt-imagebuilder-22.03.0-rc1-mvebu-cortexa9.Linux-x86_64'

ERROR: Unable to Create Build File: openwrt-imagebuilder-22.03.0-rc1-mvebu-cortexa9.Linux-x86_64.tar.xz
Exiting

Any ideas of how to solve this? I would like to try the new version to see if it helps with wifi stability issues in my device.
Thank you!

Maybe try the 22.03 snapshot, been a bunch of wolfssl changes as of late.

1 Like

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.