IEI Puzzle M-902

How is your experience with the IEI Puzzle M-902 so far? I'm looking to get one. Plan to use it in conjunction with an Asus AX router with 10G LAN ports in AP mode, a 10Gbe switch and 10Gbe to Thunderbolt 3 adapter. Do the 10G and 2.5G ports work as WAN/LAN now? And how easy is it to set up/configure as compared to consumer-oriented GUIs like AsusWRT/QuRouter etc?

The QNAP Qhora-322 shares the same hardware but uses proprietary software/OS from the NAS maker optimised for enterprise users.

However, based on the latest 2022 reviews I've seen of the older Qhora 301-W, the software/OS is still a work in progress/buggy and lacks many functions you'd expect to find in most modern router GUIs.

I'm on 10Gbps fiber broadband and looking for a wired solution to handle VPN and other routing/filtering functions without throttling my wired speeds.

Tried consumer all-in-one routers with 10G LAN/WAN ports released over 2021 and 2022 and none of their 'latest and greatest' could handle all the aforementioned functions without throttling my wired speeds down to less than a quarter of ISP-advertised speeds.