I bricked my unsupported Ruijie RG-EW1800GX PRO

Hey i bricked my router Ruijie RG-EW1800GX PRO by putting Ruijie RG-EW3200GX PRO openwrt firmware now my router show only power light nothing more i tried to connect lan but still nothing i can't connect lan and no wifi please help how to recover my router :sob:

How many lights are on, what colors and how many blinks?

Only one blue light is on bro

What ports have ethernet cords in it now?

I'm looking; you may luck out and it has a dual firmware partition. Ruijie does this with some routers. I have not found anything that says your does but it is generally not advertised by manufacturer.

And from power on, it never blinked?

Yup blinked for 2 3 seconds and then stable

Sorry bro I'm noob I don't understand what u asking?

Only one port lan cable connected and one ethernet come into wan port but nothing working

NP.

Unplug it.

plug in one computer on the lan side using ethernet; plug in whatever you have from your ISP in the wan side.

Plug it in. wait 3 minutes after the last blink, unplug it for 1 minute.

Do this 4 times.

I'm trying to make it fail enough times that, if it has one, it chooses a backup you don't know about.

Come back, after that, and tell me if it is only the blue light.

Unplug what bro? And wan cable cable plug in as well?

But light blink only for 2 3 seconds bro

The power cord.

Plug in power cod for 3 minutes and unplug for 1 one for 4 times right?

2 seconds, 5 seconds 12 seconds, makes no matter. 3 minutes after the last blink, unplug the power and wait 1 minute.

then do that 4 more times: 3 minutes on, 1 minute off.

If, it comes back before 4 times with all the lights on do nothing except come back here and tell us.

3 minutes after it stops blinking. And yes 4 times.

Ok bro doing it right now hopefully it works

1 Like

Nop nothing still the same bro

1 Like

Okay, OpenWrt has no page for your router and the 3200GX page is not complete.
So, I have no instructions how to TTL or any other method to force a flash for you...

Just to be sure: the router was plugged in to a computer and a modem from the ISP?

Last option is to use a paperclip and try 2 things:
While it is on, press the reset button for 10-15 seconds and hope it starts blinking more than 1 light.

Unplug it, press the reset button, and at the same time plug the power back in and hold the reset for 10-15 seconds.

Still the same no blink when i tried to reset

I'm sorry.

Maybe someone else knows more about that brand but OpenWrt has nothing on it and it was a little out of bounds for me to suggest anything.

I'm sure there is a way to force a flash but you would have to talk to the manufacturer.