How to unbrick mi router 4c

yesterday I bricked my mi router 4c. I was trying to flash OpenWrt by following https://openwrt.org/toh/xiaomi/xiaomi_mi_router_4c this article. after the flash, my router stopped working and the yellow light is blinking continuously.
also
I followed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxzEvdDWU_s this link to unbrick my router. but it didn't work.
can anyone guide me to debrick my router?
thanks in advance.

so there are several things not said in the video...
for one the first time around i used the wan port and it kinda didn't work...
the config that loaded first in the tool for me was a 192.168.1.238 ip and that might have been an instant success but i've tried multiple times because it never states success.
the lights don't blink diffrent and windows won't really tell you about connecting diffrently.
the only way i know it worked was when there was a diffrent device in the log that also had the 192.168.1.2 ip.

to make sure it worked i set the network adapter back to dhcp (auto) in windows and unpluged the usb network card. than ip config gave me a 192.168.31.x adress showing me that it worked. though i'd also like to add that the supplied firmware is chinese so you might wanna switch that an international one from the wiki if you can't navigate the ui in chinese

1-disable wifi
2-set network adapter IP address to 192.168.31.1
3-run pxesrv.exe program
4-select firmware miwifi_r4cm_firmware 3.0.16_ENG_2.bin
5-connect cable between LAN 1 and PC
5-Press hold pressing reset button untill orange light blink
6-click on online in program
Wait untill blue led blink then reboot router.
tested 100%

in my case:

1. disable Win10 firewall and virus protection
  2. use IP 192.168.31.2 and mask 255.255.255.0
  3. run pxesrv.exe program, select the server IP first

Hi all!
well, I got a hard bricked case here. I was following a tutorial in a chinese forum, but I didn't pay attention to the title saying "Xiaomi 3C" and I install a wrong "Breed" firmware to my device. Now my router doesn't give any life sign. No orange light, no wan connection... nothing. Any suggestion? What can I do in this case?

Get a flash reader/writer.

lack experience on this fild... may I have a little more guidance? I googled "flash router" but I feel a little lost

Flash writer <> flash firmware.

Google ch341a, but make sure it'll actually fit your needs.

Let's take a step back, given the prices of the mi 4c vs the components needed for external reflashing, it might make more sense to buy a new router than trying to recover a very low end device.