How to select ARCH_HAVE_CUSTOM_GPIO_H package in OpenWrt 21?

Currently, I am trying to build a firmware for my linkit smart 7688 board in Openwrt 21. In that build I want to select the CONFIG_ARCH_HAVE_CUSTOM_GPIO_H package. But I am unable to find where it is. When I am searching it it is showing not selected. For reference I am attaching the screenshot. In Openwrt 15 when I select MIPS it is selected by default. But I don't have any idea regarding how to enable this in latest build. In addition to that can anyone please tell how to enable CONFIG_REGMAP_I2C &
CONFIG_REGMAP_SPI packages also.
rrrrr
Can anyone help me in this. Thanks in advance.

ARCH_HAVE_CUSTOM_GPIO_H was removed from MIPS architecture in Linux Kernel 4.3. OpenWrt 21.02 uses Linux 5.4 and the option is not enabled.

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=832f5dacfa0bb081a3b3b979a36a132b28ffacf3

The option seems unnecessary for the newer MIPS kernel than the commit, why would you want to enable it?

@musashino Actually a firmware for linkit smart7688 board was build on Openwrt 15. I want to upgrade the firmware by building it on Openwrt 21. In older build the linkit was interface with pcf8575 driver and linkit was perfectly communicate with it. But in my latest build linkit was not able to communicate with pcf8575. Thats why I compared the kernel packages. There I found these packages are missing. So I though this might be a reason.
Thanks for clarification.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.