How to limit bandwidth for everyone, excluding two devices based on MacAddr

Hello everyone!
How to:
1- limit wan bandwidth to any device by default, so the download speed should not bypass i.e: 100kb/s for each device.
2- unlimit bandwidth for two devices based on MacAddress, not based on IP address.
I prefer to configure it by using Luci web interface, not Terminal, if possible.
Thanks

Bind the MAC addresses to IP with static leases.

1 Like

but luci-app-nft-qos requires ip & mac(optional) to limit the speed, that means i have to enter ip address manually,
to be clear, i want to limit bandwidth generally with all users(guests) or everyone, except two(my two devices).
best regards

is it just much easier if you just create a new network for this 2 devices and have them access to uncapped internet access.

I only do cap my internet connection on my Guest SSID and also my insecure IOT as well (cams and alexas) while my main network is basically uncapped bandwidth.

2 Likes

yeah, your solution is easier, but i hope to find solution without creating two SSID.
thank you

Okay,
looks like there are no real solutions to limit bandwidth per mac by using luci web interface, so i have to deal with terminal solutions, anyone can help? :slightly_smiling_face:
thanks