How to configure single led with RGB color (tri colour) in openwrt?

I am having device in which i have used ap152 reff board. It is having RGB led (single led). How configure driver / change different color ? Please help me into it

1 Like

Search up on gpio configuration of leds in general and have a poke around under the hood.

You'll need to gather information from bootlogs / proc / sysfs / gpiodetect / gpioinfo.......

Try out some of the guides online from the ssh command prompt of your device......

Get back to us with some more specific information and we might be able to provide more help.......

Once you find the "hooks" for the leds..... which are hopefully one gpio per channel rather than multiplexed..... you'll need a way to drive them...........

Are you looking for high level ( click a box ) or low level control.... ( are you comfortable with code? )

The most extensible solution that comes to mind from my end is a python "controller" hooking into mosquitto...... on the same device.....

That way the thing can indicate anything........ A little but more work in the beginning but well worth it........

:slight_smile: