Help on building non feeds package (luci-app-radius)

Hi all
I came across this freeradius2 implementation of LuCI GUI

I want to modify it for freeradius3, and add some more feratures. But I have problems packaging it. The Makefile is already an openwrt package, I have cloned it in feeds/custom of a openwrt root source tree with a target already built, fixed old freeradius2 dependencies, linked it to package/feeds/custom and tried to build

menion@Menionubuntu:/media/storage/das1/temp/openwrt_sunxi$ make package/luci-app-radius/compile V=s
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'compile'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/media/storage/das1/temp/openwrt_sunxi/feeds/custom/luci-app-radius'
time: package/feeds/custom/luci-app-radius/compile#0.32#0.31#0.59
make[1]: Leaving directory '/media/storage/das1/temp/openwrt_sunxi'

So the correct package directory is picked up and nothing to do for compile seems reasonable since there is no compilation needed, however when I try to make the ipk with install:

make package/luci-app-radius/install V=s
make[1]: Entering directory '/media/storage/das1/temp/openwrt_sunxi'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'package/luci-app-radius/install'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/media/storage/das1/temp/openwrt_sunxi'
/media/storage/das1/temp/openwrt_sunxi/include/toplevel.mk:216: recipe for target 'package/luci-app-radius/install' failed
make: *** [package/luci-app-radius/install] Error 2

Not sure if "install" is correct, since it seems that the problem is somewhere in the package indexing of openwrt
The luci-app-radius seems ok, so I think there is some step I miss
Thanks, bye

make sure you've ./scripts/feeds install luci-app-radius then make menuconfig and enable it. note: when in the buildroot menu, hit the '/' key and type 'radius' to find the package by name. You should be able to see if it exists or is hidden because it has some dependencies.

gluck

-w

Hi,
I am also interested on this. How far did you get? Is there any implementation for freeradius3?
I am already running freeradius3 on openwrt, but I'd like to see how the luci-app looks like.

Greets