[HELP] Broken wired lan with no reason

Hello,
sad story here, i need help understanding what to check.
Today i was just trying some modifications on dnsmasq, but my custom firmware could not download the correct version and well, so easy, i just reflashed my old image.
I build my images with all config files inside, so it's just a matter of flashing.
So i flashed my last image, with my old working config files, and.. broken!
my wired devices can reach internet no more, even if they get a correct ip address.
Wireless seems to work.
I checked lan settings and it seems ok, eth is bridged in LAN with wifi, but how could it be wrong if this very same config was working up to 2 hours ago?
My last hope would be to tftp flash the same image, but does this make sense? what else can i try?

How about posting your config files. Otherwise we can only guess.

Please copy the output of the following commands and post it here using the "Preformatted text </> " button:
grafik
Remember to redact passwords, MAC addresses and any public IP addresses you may have:

cat /etc/config/network
cat /etc/config/wireless
cat /etc/config/dhcp
cat /etc/config/firewall
1 Like

sorry i had a panic attack.. as i said above, i was thinking about strange "corruption", but in the end it was a small packet i added after my last build breaking some dns resulutions..
sorry for my public panic attack :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.