H3s r01 firmware

Hi everyone . due to a power on problem i had to repair the h3s r01 modem and now it needs the firmware to work again. can anyone here help me? I apologize if I do something wrong, I'm not a very knowledgeable user on the subject... thank you all in advance. Greetings .

In case it isn't clear from @slh's post, your device does not appear to be supported by OpenWrt. Therefore, you need to seek help from the manufacturer of the device.

1 Like

I'm also looking for this

The device is not supported.

1 Like

Hi every one, if still required here´s the download link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17fAbrbuxtf5IyXhvpHbVfHWQ3DtECZV9/view?usp=sharing

and yes! the router uses OpenWRT. Check and setup configuration before it goes to production, must make a config setup backup, and upload again.

1 Like

they (pretty much) all do, it's like saying it runs on electricity ...

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: agree!

To be clear, this device is not supported by the official openwrt project. The firmware offered by @s0m3bdy is not supported here and has no affiliation with the official project. Use at your own risk.

1 Like

Of course, the firmware was extracted from a H3S OpenTogheter R01 Router and the sha256 of the file, for verification is: 0781ca0a6e04666a7897b0e1b7bfba15618b5d1235d862a8e2292ace77ba126c
file: P056IH3S_AP_R0516_V009-0714.bin
don't forget:
-connect to your router using a browser
-download the setup configuration zip
-check an modify as you need, default config parameters must be changed
-compress again and upload
bye

1 Like

11 downloads and counting!

Hello, how are you? Hey, I want to ask you where you got the .bin firmware from? how did you do it thanks

Hi, that's an old router. At the time the router still connect with Notion, the original firmware was able to connect with their ftp service and download the new version, I capture the url and download the firmware file, verify the hash and manually upgrade the router and still work. Is that clear Jack_tech?

Hi bro, 2 questions, you have the root password for H3S r01, and you have the original or hack firmware, please i need this files, thank you