Governor vs Sporadically Freeze & Restarts

After upgrading my r7800 devices to 22.03 they were "gone" every 2.-3. day. No clue why. This is not like expected. It was kinda frozen.
I bake the images including all settings, so there was no change --> it was really just the new release, including the new kernel and all other upversioned stuff.

But it really seems, like these governor settings do solve all of my issues. It really seems like this is related to Hardware / Kernel issues only. unbelievable.
The devices are up and running with these settings - no

echo ondemand > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_governor
echo ondemand > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy1/scaling_governor
echo 800000 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_min_freq
echo 800000 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy1/scaling_min_freq
echo 25 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/up_threshold
echo 10 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/sampling_down_factor

echo 800000 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_min_freq
echo 800000 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpufreq/scaling_min_freq

exit 0

Thanks to Ramon and the others pointing out to this, I was really doubting about the value of these settings.

The reason, why I am posting this now:
Since 22.03.2 this issue is gone.
I forgot to add this to my build and surprisingly, the device is never freezing... never experiencing this issue I faced before.

Are there such big changes that come with e.g. a new kernel version in 22.03.2 ?

My dnsmasq is crashing periodically, no idea why (I use the small adblock lists only). But this seems to be another issue.

Overall, this issue with a frozen router, suddenly disappeared. But do not even know why it appeared before. This is not a good feeling.