For Donation: U7623 board + case + mPCIe cards

I had been evaluating the UniElec U7623 board. We subsequently went with a different board, and I now have some spare hardware to donate:

• UniElec U7623 board
  • Metal case (4 x antenna ports with plugs plus 4 more extra drilled holes)
  • Various mPCIe Wi-Fi cards (MT7612 x 2 + MT7603)

It is free for anyone who wants to cover actual shipping costs (from Nova Scotia, Canada). If you are an OpenWrt developer, or an educator who will use it in a classroom, then I will pay for the shipping.

Note that the Wi-Fi cards are "development" boards, without their own eeprom. There is a pretty easy to use patch, though, to let you load eeprom settings from a file and/or from the device tree - it might be fun for students to play with.

I am eager to donate various Chinese routers and ISP routers which I can get for a cheap price, to the developers who are willing to port OpenWrt to them. I do not know how to send good internationally though. I always import these device from China via illegally, without paying tax, lol.

P.S: from what I know, my government considered used electronic devices as garbage, so they cannot be imported legally.

Thank-you to everyone who contacted me, it has found a new home.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.