Firmware selector page not working properly

EDIT: seems to be an issue with my browser....

It appears that the firmware selector page is not working properly. If you type in a device (that is known to be supported), it will auto-complete as expected, but then it will say "No model found" -- this seems to be true for all supported version in the dropdown.

I did not even know the Firmware selector even existed until now .
I pulled it up and typed in the same info you have in the photo and it list Kernel, Factory , sysupgrade.
Have you check to see if any browser extensions like no script are causing it not to work on your end ?

It was my browser... not sure why. I'll look into that later.

With my old 1.5 DSL I have had similar things like that happen alot.

Checking browser extensions Running ipconfig /flushdns , restarting web browser , restarting PC and flipping off and back on the surge protector for the DSL modem and router are the first things I start looking at .

Safari on Mac. I am not using any plug-ins/extensions, and there are no network wide issues with my access to the firmware selector page. I opened an incognito window and i worked, so something bad with the cache or cookies... I'll have to troubleshoot what is causing the issue, but it only affects that machine.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.