Firmware for the TP-LINK ARCHER C50 V2

Hello forum I wonder if there is any firmware for the (archer c50 v2) or any work in progress. Thank you

https://wikidevi.com/wiki/TP-LINK_Archer_C50_v2.x

V1 and V3 seem to be supported, but V2 not, apparently.

There is no hope to develop a firmware for this router?

It's Qualcomm Atheros so it shouldn't be too difficult, but you'd need someone who's willing to spend time and has access to this device to introduce support.

From what I'm seeing, V1 and V3 are Atheros, but for some reason, V2 is Broadcom, so unless Broadcom has a serious change of heart regarding FOSS, we're probably out of luck. (I know this is an older thread, but I just came across it)

My V2 is MediaTek MT7620A

I guess for some reason no one wanted to support this. I remain tied to OEM firmware. Oh well....:expressionless:

Since OpenWRT cannot be used does anyone have a suggestion for another open source Firmware I might try?

DD-WRT also does not support TP Link V2 C50

Why does everyone skip from V1 to V2 bypassing V2?

:musical_note: "One of these things is not like the others..."

In the race to the bottom, many major manufacturers market wildly different devices under the same public name,

So I have one of these devices and I would like to port OpenWRT for it. This device is using the Qualcomm Atheros chipset (QCA9531+QCA9882) which is seemingly well known. . . so I'm going to try to work with it. . . if there is another thread or if this is already done, please let me know, thanks in advance.
Google Photos
Google Photos