Failover between ethernet and wifi?

Hi,
My new Asus/openwrt router is not operational yet, but i was thinking about the availability of my internet connection (for a domotic setup) by failover without setting up 4g emergency connection :
My whole setup is connected to an UPS, except the internet fiber modem which is connected to the domotic setup / asus router by BPL/ethernet.
If i connect the fiber modem on an additionnal UPS, the connection to my router /domotic setup by BPL will still be down in case of a power outage, since the BPL plugs will be electrically offline. Still, the wifi connection on my internet modem will be operationnal.
My (probably noob and dumb) question is the following : is it possible to setup a failover on the openwrt router between ethernet and wifi from the same internet modem ? I have only seen failover between wan and 4G so far...
And is a three way failover between ethernet, wifi and 4g possible ?
Thank you for your answers.

Yes, that should be possible using mwan3

and mwan3 should be able to handle this, too.

But I'm confused about your topology... can you show how things are connected as well as what equipment each UPS will cover? I'm not sure I understand why you'd have ethernet drop but still have wifi with a functional internet connection. A diagram might make that more clear.

As for 4G, if this is a setup you want to achieve, I'd recommend getting a small ethernet connected 4G modem device that is compatible with the carrier(s) you wish to use. Look into the costs/options for the data for such a device (this will obviously vary considerably by both location and carrier). Alternatively, you can often tether a phone by USB if your OpenWrt router has a USB port.

I managed to make a very ugly network diagram :

In case of a power outage, the BPS plugs are not communicating anymore, and as a result the router (and all the devices connected to the switch) is offline. Thanks to the UPSs, all the devices are still working, but not the BPL plugs.
I would like the end devices connected to the router (wireless domotic devices) to still be able to communicate with the internet by the modem through the router.
For now the router is only connected to the modem by the BPS plugs, and i would like to know if i could setup a wireless connexion between the router and the modem as a failover for the BPS plugs outage.
My router is configured as an access point, and connected to the switch on a LAN port.