ER7206 using OpenWrt?

Getting root on the ER7206 via SSH.
Following on from @richh 's discovery here, which worked on 605, I wanted to test it on the 7206. My first attempts failed, but I was running on current firmware (2.1.2 from memory). I downgraded to the oldest I could find which was 2.0.1 Build 20230705 Rel.75930. Now root access via SSH on a stock ER7206 works. There is also a very helpful page here that uses the same calcs linked above that may be easier.

One thing I noticed is that this is not the same shell that was seen on the 605 (showed the OpenWRT Barrier Breaker splash screen in early versions until they removed the splash in later versions). On the ER7206 it seems to be a different shell altogether. It looks like this:

login as: root
root@192.168.0.1's password:

>help

Commands available:
  help                                                 Show available commands
  exit                                                 Exit from current mode
  enable                                               Turn on privileged commands
  disable                                              Turn off privileged commands

>

using enable, a deeper shell is possible, however this still seems to be limited:

#help

Commands available:
  help                                                 Show available commands
  exit                                                 Exit from current mode
  enable                                               Turn on privileged commands
  disable                                              Turn off privileged commands
  configure                                            Enter configuration mode
  show system-info                                     Display system information.
  show history                                         Display command history.
  show interface switchport                            Display interface switch port information.
  show interface vlan                                  Display interface VLAN information.
  show arp                                             Display ARP entry information.
  show ikev1 policy                                    Display ikev1 module entry information.
  show ikev2 policy                                    Display ikev2 module entry information.
  show transform-set                                   Display transform-set module entry information.
  show crypto map                                      Display map module entry information.
  show crypto ipsec sa                                 Display the SA information of the established IPSec.
  show all ikev1 policy                                Display all ikev1 module entry information.
  show all ikev2 policy                                Display all ikev2 module entry information.
  show all transform-set                               Display all transform-set module entry information.
  show all crypto map                                  Display all map module entry information.
  show ip rip                                          Display RIP interface information.
  show ip ospf                                         Display ospf information.
  show ip ospf database                                Display the database information of OSPF.
  show ip ospf neighbor                                Display OSPF neighbor table information.
  show ip ospf interface                               Display the interface information of OSPF.
  show ip route static                                 Display entry information of static IP route.
  show ip http configuration                           Display http configuration.
  show network                                         Display OSPF network information.
  show nat virtual-server                              Display the entry information of NAT virtual-server.
  show nat one-to-one                                  Display the entry information of one-to-one NAT.
  show nat alg                                         Display the entry information of NAT ALG.
  show snmp-server                                     Display SNMP server configuration.
  show ssh configuration                               Display SSH configuration information.
  ping                                                 Ping ip address.
  tracert                                              traceroute ip address.
  clear history                                        Clear previously run commands.
  reboot                                               Reboot device.

I had been hoping for the sort of shell access I'd got from the 605, but it seems different here. Anything useful I can do from here?