DSL line stats?!

Its "True".

Silly idea, maybe something in the browser cache that maintains the old state?

1 Like

DSL Stats are back now.
I don't know what wrong but im ok atm.

Thanks.

Something last...
How can i see my profile? (im in fastpath but i wanna check it im interleaved or fast).
Is there any command or any way to check it?

Try this command

/etc/init.d/dsl_control status
	"upstream": {
		"vector": true,
		"trellis": true,
		"bitswap": true,
		"retx": true,
		"virtual_noise": false,
		"interleave_delay": 0,
		"data_rate": 36998000,
		"latn": 8.200000,
		"satn": 8.200000,
		"snr": 8.500000,
		"actps": -90.100000,
		"actatp": 14.500000,
		"attndr": 40287000
	},
	"downstream": {
		"vector": true,
		"trellis": true,
		"bitswap": true,
		"retx": true,
		"virtual_noise": false,
		"interleave_delay": 140,
		"data_rate": 116797000,
		"latn": 9.800000,
		"satn": 9.800000,
		"snr": 12.800000,
		"actps": -90.100000,
		"actatp": -3.600000,
		"attndr": 141131776
	},

In the output of ubus call dsl metrics you will find interleave_delay which is the delay in microseconds, so 0.14ms/0.00ms in my example. In the past the GUI simply reported "fast" if the interleave_delay was below a certain threshold (the exact value of which I forgot). in your case we see:

So 0.25ms/0.25ms which I assume would qualify as "fast".

The sed work around worked for me (21.02.3 on lantiq/xway), but I had to logout and login again for the stats to show up ( L.hasSystemFeature('dsl') == false first, then L.hasSystemFeature('dsl') == true after).

Thanks a lot for this post and the whole project: I love it all.

Hi,

I have a BTHH5A running ver 23.05. My DSL Statistics are curtailed down too.

The file or dir dsl_cpe_control does not exist in /sbin/.

The command ubus call luci getFeatures does not list 'dsl'.

What am I missing? I did an Attended Sysupgrade from 22.03. The package ltq-vdsl-vr9-app was missing. So no internet access. Later I found the cause and added the package manually so as to enable the DSL. I think this patchwork led to some missing non-vital component. The reason I call it non-vital because the router is functioning smoothly.

How do I get full DSL stats back? I also don't see the port status icons. Any idea?

Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

-Gamma

The luci-mod-dsl package should provide detailed DSL statistics.

Yes, I installed the pkg and now I can see the full DSL stats in LuCI --> Status --> xDSL.

However, I still do not see file or dir /sbin/dsl_cpe_control. Nor ubus call luci getFeatures | grep -i dsl show anything. Should these two requirements be satisfied?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

-Gamma

Edit : Additional info

The binary is named vdsl_cpe_control (it already had that name when ltq-vdsl-app was added originally). And the "dsl" feature flag in LuCI has been removed in 2022.