Domoticz package not showing in make menuconfig

Hi guys,

I'm trying to include Domoticz in my default build, and although the Makefile specifies that it should be under the section Utilities, it's not showing up there, so i can't select it.
Could some-one help me with this? It must be something really simple and stupid.

1. Ensure you have run
./scripts/feeds update -a; ./scripts/feeds install -a
  1. You did not mention which version your working with :frowning: .. this can play a role

2. Current master does indeed show it under > Utilities

1. jup, ofcourse i've done that.
  2. simple the latest master, indeed should have mentioned that
  3. i'm puzzled. i don't see it for my R7800 build dir, nor my wrt1900AC-V2 build dir.
 x x                  < > csstidy..................................... CSSTidy parser and optimiser           x x
  x x                  < > ct-bugcheck........................... Bug checking and reporting utility           x x
  x x                  -*- dbus....................... Simple interprocess messaging system (daemon)           x x
  x x                  < > dbus-utils.............. Simple interprocess messaging system (utilities)           x x
  x x                  < > device-observatory.................................... device-observatory           x x
  x x                  < > dfu-util............................... Device Firmware Upgrade Utilities           x x
  x x                  < > digitemp                                                                            x x
  x x                  < > digitemp-usb                                                                        x x
  x x                  < > dmesg............................ print or control the kernel ring buffer           x x
  x x                  < > dropbearconvert.......................... Utility for converting SSH keys           x x
  x x                  < > dtc................................................. Device Tree Compiler           x x
  x x                  < > dump1090.............. Mode S decoder for the Realtek RTL2832U (dump1090)           x x
  x x                  < > ecdsautils............................................... ECDSA Utilities           x x
  x x                  < > elektra-kdb............................................. Elektra kdb tool

edit: did a fresh git clone, and download/install of the feeds. from the logs i can see that it installs domoticz:

Installing package 'domoticz' from packages

and if i search for it in the menu i can see that it should be in Utilities, but it simply is not there (as seen above)

a grep on it in the .config also shows nothing, while a grep on a random other package does return the symbol nicely.:

buildbox:~/r7800-new$ grep [Dd][Oo][Mm][Oo] .config
buildbox:~/r7800-new$ grep [Yy][Aa][Tt][Ee] .config
# CONFIG_PACKAGE_yate is not set

so i'm lost... :frowning:

which python3
???

Default, it’s a default git-clone. Why would that influence the package showing up in menuconfig? It’s not even marked a dependency of the package.

Hello.
You must first select the package "libmosquitto". Then "Domoticz" will appear in the menu..

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.