Domoticz 2022.1 with functioning python plugin

hi there for those who want domoticz 2022.1 with functioning python plugins - it is compiled for 19.07.7 corexa7. as later version of openwrt- domoticz are currently incompatable with python over 3.8 for python plugins to work

I will create a howto in a couple days if you wish to apply for other devices

2022 appears to not to display properly in firefox but works fine in other browsers

okay I added how to on the github folder if you want to compile for other devices - hopefully it is understandable- if not just reply here for help

after it compiles and build the packages you will find minizip, liblua5.3 and lua5.3 in bin/packages/XXXX/base and domoticz will be found at bin/packages/xxxx/packages - copy these 4 files over to openwrt . Ie: scp XXX root@192.168.1.1:/root and then install..
opkg update

opkg install XXXX.ipk starting with liblua5.3, lua5.3, minizip and then domoticz

Screenshot_20221026_163217

working perfectly with newest zigbee2mqtt 1.28.0 and has all the newest zigbee devices no more adding them in manually as I had too with domoticz4.9 and a much older version of zigbee2mqtt was only supported

I also uploaded ~200 node packages for openwrt 19.07.7 cortexA7 CPUs at github.