Developer Wanted for customizing firmware

We are using the AR-150 Router from GL-iNet running the default OpenWrt firmware that comes installed on the unit for a commercial project. We had worked with a developer to customize this a bit to fit our custom application: Custom UI, additional modem commands to support our specific modems, custom LED configuration, additional USB drivers to support various USB/Serial devices, custom API so that our other software can make API calls to the device to instigate actions (dialing out over our modems, reading position information from connected devices and sending that as an email using connected modem. The developer has left the company and they have left us with little documentation relating to these changes.

We are now in need of bringing this up to date with the latest version of OpenWrt with all the latest security fixes as well as confirming that our firewall configurations are correct. We also need to make sure that our UI for custom firewall entries is as user-friendly as possible. As part of this update, we have a few things that would be updated such as a few more firewall entries for the default configuration, additional communication structure between the device and our software for improved usability. I am not completely sure if the best way to do this is to just update what we have or to start from scratch. There is not that much happening and we have a good starting point but I need an OpenWrt knowledgeable person to take what we have and bring it up to date.

I have a pretty good list of the files that have been updated/added. We will need to arrange to send a copy of our current config (.bin) and then a key file and password so you could ssh into the unit.

Please contact me if you are interested in this product.