Davidc502- wrt1200ac wrt1900acx wrt3200acm wrt32x builds

root@OpenWrt:~# * opkg_download: Failed to download https://dc502wrt.org/snapshots/r11829/packages/
arm_cortex-a9_vfpv3/telephony/Packages.gz, wget returned 4.
-ash: *: not found
root@OpenWrt:~# *

is the repo up?

I've turned it down. If you need packages I can turn the webserver back on for a while.

I've turned it back on, but will turn it back off tonight.

1 Like

Hi David , Could be possible have access to last publish builds of WRT1200AC and WRT3200ACM
Thanks!

Hi,

Are you turning the web server off permanently or is this just for maintenance reasons? I needed to download git to my router which failed and saw that your website was also off-line, it appears some of us are still using your last build instead of switching to DSA. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yea I was running davidc502, it was flawless. Had months of uptime with zero issues. Switched over to 21.02-rc1 when it was released just to try something new, it's running quite well too no major issues just a few bugs that are being fixed before full release.

The Davidc502 website is offline i only need the last build to my wrt3200acm, dont have a save file in my pc :sob: :sob: :scream:

Nice its online , i save the files

Think I will have to go down the same route unfortunately can't afford to have any downtime at all right now. Do we have any idea when the full release is due?

I'd imagine it's still several months away. Usually there are a bunch of release candidates before a final release.

@davidc502, I need to download the last builds and packages for the WRT1900ACS and WRT3200, so could you please bring the web server temporarily back online? Thanks much!

dc502wrt.org on Wayback Machine

Put application/octet-stream in the filter box to get the builds.

Packages you'll have to figure something out.

1 Like

What's wrong? What can we do to help?

How about leaving the poor man alone?
I'm sure there's a provided .config somewhere on his site or this thread.
Someone else should pick up the mantle, or just let it die.

5 Likes

David was kind enough to enable his site last weekend and I was able to download the builds and packages. I have made them available here: https://openwrt.northcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/

I will leave that up for a few months unless David objects or the cost becomes prohibitive.

Thanks again to David for everything he did for us with his builds!

6 Likes

I can’t seem to get upnp to work. I have uninstalled miniupnpd & tried reinstalling it however still can not get it to work with this build. Anyone have any ideas?

The " Index of /openwrt_davidc502/releases" is the last build of david kernel 5.4.41

@davidc502 I am in the midst of flashing my new WRT3200ACM router with your snapshot packages but I'm stuck at opkg update because your website is not online. I'd appreciate it if you can temporarily bring it online so I can complete the install. Many thanks in advance!

Just change opkg configuration to point the site mentioned above.
I will made my mirror as well/

@davidc502, by the way - how about to share all scripts and configs at github? Others continue this way.

With davids final build being almost a year old, at this point your better off installing OpenWrt 21.02-rc2 and adding in all the packages this has. I've said numerous times you can just SSH and run these and it'll be done for you. Just add/remove whatever you don't need:

opkg update
opkg install nano irqbalance iperf3 luci-app-advanced-reboot luci-app-sqm luci-app-adblock luci-app-upnp luci-app-samba4 block-mount kmod-usb-storage kmod-usb-storage-uas kmod-usb-ohci kmod-usb-ohci-pci kmod-usb-uhci kmod-usb3 kmod-ata-marvell-sata kmod-fs-ext4 ntfs-3g fdisk luci-app-hd-idle luci-app-wireguard

4 Likes

As a beginner to router firmwares, how should I start? Isn't 19.07.7 the latest openWRT build for WRT1200?

Assuming I was starting from the official Linksys firmware, what should I be doing?