[custom-package-integration] Argon theme +config

hi,

I've already included argon theme in my build but I just saw the config files, we that we can change some setup and add pictures etc but it is not included in the ''theme''. Do you know if it is possible to adding in the build, cause i dont have the skill yet for that....? btw, I use it now but Ive had to installed after i updated my build.
thanks

ipk

github

Being not an official OpenWrt component... the appropriate place to ask this theme specific aspects of this question is via the developers support mechanisms ( in this case github issues )... Luckily Jerry is also 'active' on the forum so you could also ask here... That said... the theme 'config' you refer to is a separate ipk... ( which Jerry clearly explains in his github readme )

Knowing this it becomes a how to integrate a third party package question... ( i.e. a general package integration question )

so you need to handle that via your respective installation method ( buildroot-feed / router-ipk / imagebuilder-pkgrepo )

these processes are well documented

( fwiw: i'm using './files' and 'uci-defaults' to install the ipk/s during firstboot... )

ARGONTHEME="/etc/custom/luci/luci-theme-argon_2.2.5.ipk"
ARGONAPP="/etc/custom/luci/luci-app-argon_2.2.5-1.ipk"

if [ -f "$ARGONTHEME" ]; then

if ! opkg list-installed | grep -q '^luci-theme-argon'; then
         opkg install $ARGONTHEME 2>/dev/null
    fi

if [ -f "$ARGONAPP" ] && ! opkg list-installed | grep -q '^luci-app-argon'; then
         opkg install $ARGONAPP 2>/dev/null
    fi

fi
2 Likes